Saturday, June 2, 2012

House in AR


I decided today was the day I would start to clean house.. I took pictures of the rooms so you can see how I live day to day and also just in case something happens to house while I am away..

If you were to visit me, this is how you would find these rooms 80% of the time... To some, you may think 'if the house has not been cleaned yet, what is clean?' You really don't want to know the answer to that question.. LOL..

Lets just say I have learned to live with the way things are, having stuff just sitting around and not put away..You may not be able to tell by picture, but there are dishes in the sink..

The other 20% the rooms are clean, that is cleaned with cleaner, things picked up/put away, vacuumed and dusted.. Two rooms you will see are the catch all rooms... The spare bedroom (as I never get guests) and the dining room (as I only use it to make cigs).. Dining room has all the supplies for working on the house stacked around.. The spare bedroom gets everything else..The laundry room, well there are normally more clean clothes folded and stacked on the washer and dryer, but they were moved to the RV.. The only thing that is different about the living room from a normal day, is the throws from couch and love-seat are missing as they are in the washer for their monthly washing..

Now off to clean, vacuum and dust.. Oh, cleaned kitchen floor and do dishes too.

If I get all the cleaning done and the rest of the stuff in the RV in the next few days, I will be able to hit the road anytime after.. :-)



Catch all room
Extra bedroom 
View from my bed
My bedroom 
Another view of Dn Rm
Dining room 
In its own alcove
In its own alcove 
My unfinished custom tub/shower
All that sunlight is from pet door





3 comments:

  1. goodluck on your wonderful trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carla. When you ready to visit USA, you can cruise around with me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'll surely will my dear friend!! i hope soon!!!!:o)) i hope youu have realllllllyyyyyyy FUN!! from the heart!!

    ReplyDelete