Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Day 7

Nothing to blog about. Cleaned some and found toilet leak. Got tools out and hope I fixed it. Found 10 episodes of Hero's from 09 on DVR and watched them. Took cat outside with leash. Let her freak out and run in circle for a min. She then reached for me to pick her up and back inside we went. I put her down and she reached back, so picked she up and snuggled for a little.

Tomorrow is time to put things away, close up slides and hit the road westward bound.

2am and not ready for sleep yet. :-(  Good thing check out here is not till 5pm and I have 2 1/2 days to make a 12 hr drive. I can take lots of breaks.

Bad thing is that making reservation on smart  phone with all the reloading there was a goof that I hope can be fixed. Found out that loop I'm in is no pets. Must have lost the chk mark on a page reload. Hope I can trade for a site in a loop where they are allowed. That is if there is one still available. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment