Monday, June 11, 2012

Day 6

Going to be another fairly non active day. Not only because of feeling fatigued, but also because it is way to hot and humid.

Feels good being able to wear my favorite Levi cargo pants that I have not been able to wear for over 4 years when my body did a massive 20 lb weight gain in a week and slowly kept climbing and fluctuating since then. I guess herbs and actually eating more then once a day is helping a little.

Don't know why I showered and dressed today. Took dog for a walk to lake. She got in, but my dog won't really swim. She walks around biting at the water. I rarely wear shorts, so I just watched at waters edge. By the time we walked back, I was very damp. Need another shower now.

I have seen a lot of dragonflies in my life, but never so many different species in one place.

There are still a few people camping by the lake. I saw something I have never seen before. Tent campers in RV site so they could have power to run a 5 cu ft chest freezer they brought along. I guess ice chests and ice was not good enough.
The big cyclone fan in a campsite is another strange thing to see.

Cat was enjoying my comfy chair when we left. Came back and even though RV is not that big, I have no idea where she went into hiding.

Decided today was a good day to drive to WalMart and pick up a few things, leaving dog in AC of RV. It is so hot, even she doesn't want to go outside. The total bill was just under $115 and I'm a bargain shopper. What I got should (has to) get me through rest of month.

Now off to watch the 15 episodes still on DVR from years ago of 'The Legend of the Seeker' before I delete them. Once DVR is empty there will be nothing left to watch.

It is crazy to do especially in Oklahoma, but love standing outside watching the lightening. My dog of course won't go out and is hiding or so she thinks because of the thundering.






No comments:

Post a Comment