Saturday, June 16, 2012

Day 11

Got up at 6:20am took out dog, fed dog and cat and went back to bed. Though a little broken up, for the first time in a long time I got 10 hours sleep. Now to get ready for my day out with Heather.

Took dog for nice walk so she went potty. Feel like a mean mom leaving her without food, but she will be locked in 75 degree RV for 9-10 hours. This will be a good test on how long she can hold it.

Met a women over by bathroom who made fun of us people with AC running. Though today is actually a nice day and I explained that mine has to be on for pets. It is on for me only when temps go over 80. She thought dog was old and was surprised to find she was only 8.

Time to head south to Albuquerque. I think it is only an hour drive, but will give myself some leeway.

Wound up being an hour early, so getting a bite to eat in a sit down restaurant. Have not eaten in a restaurant since November 2011. Nothing fancy because I want to have room for dinner tonight with Heather and all her Partilite family of friends. So short stack and OJ only.

Heather arrived, I collected my stuff and got in her car. Don't know about her, but for me it did not feel like a first meet. Things flowed and was real comfortable from the moment I got in her car. We walked around Old Town and ate sopapillas. We stopped in the mall for Heather to get something from Bed and Bath. They were sold out. Ms Booth introduced me to her favorite clothes store. We shopped the sales and I now own my softest and most expensive pair or sweat pants from Hollister. Never heard of them till today as I am a bargain shopper not a brand shopper. I am told they will last a long time. We shall see. :-P

Next we meet up with M, Jimmy, Devon, Dustin, Liz and Rick at Boston Bar and Grill for dinner. Heather and I not that hungry, so we split 3 sliders. Heather ate the fries and I got a side of broccoli as I have been veggie deficient lately.

After dinner we drove up to Sandia Tramway way to look out over everything. One day next week we plan on going on tram just before sunset. Plus doing so scares me and I will face that fear.

Back at camp by 11pm. Dog did good for 12 hours. Only thing she got in trouble for was getting on couch. She knows better, but figured she was watching out window as I left blind up a little for cat to look out. I am sure my dog wonders how I always know. If she ever figures it out, she might learn to fix throw she messed up to cover her tracks. Lol

Now it is time to find heat wraps as I really need them tonight.






1 comment:

  1. You cut your hair uber short again! I somehow missed that. If I could pull off that look, with the heat we've been having, I think i'd do it!

    ReplyDelete