Monday, June 4, 2012

Almost Ready

I made a decision to get done all the I could today, no matter how hot it is, how tired I am or how much I hurt. Water in tank (only a third), pump and lines primed. Cat box in, jacks up and slides closed.

Now I am on break (2:43pm) as I need to eat. Still lots more last minute stuff to do.

It is now 4:30pm, my dog is hiding because she saw me pull car up to back of RV. Smart girl knows something is up. Car hooked up and everything tested but brake lights. Need help to test those. Remembered to get some tools and put on new license plate as well as new tag. Put new tag on car too.

Now I need to put additives in truck fuel so it stays good while sitting for who knows how long. Tomorrow I will drive it to PO so additives run through system. I will make calls to shut things off (need not pay for what is not in use) and do errands.

Of course animals and computers get put in just prior to pulling out, which I am hoping is Wed.

That is all for now. More to come once on the road.

4 comments:

  1. Is the travel plan and destinations still the same, or have you changed it any?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At this point, it is still the same except adding in a stop at Chickasaw NR for a few days. That way I can check it out and also see Marie.

      Delete
  2. hahahha ... great!! i'll follow you on the blog!!

    ReplyDelete