Thursday, June 7, 2012

Day 2

Going to be a fairly non active day.
Fell asleep by 10pm, guess I was really tired. But did not remain asleep long. Tossed around a lot due to back, hips, neck, shoulders hurting and the dang cat constantly jumping on my chest and kneeding. I did try to keep getting sleep and to the joy of the pets, got up around 8am. Made cappucino, gave kids their breakfast and then took dog on a potty walk. My shoes and jacket were shocking to put on as they are still wet.
It is still rainy out, but only a light rain. I am enjoying the coolness of it even if m ybody is not happy. Door and windows are open.
Time to hook up water and turn on water heater.
Put a harness on cat. She did not freak out like other cats have, but still funny watching her belly crawl around trying to rub it off.
Watched some old recorded programs on DVR and dosed every now and then. Guess still tired.
Decided to get out, so took myself and the dog for a short walk around loop D. Saw a lot of people, but of course talked to none. Well with the exception of a guy who asked 'are you the host'? No, but you can find her on loop C space 20. That was my only human contact today.
This evening dog and I walked loop C. Waved at people. Dog is more out of shape then me,even with all my ailments.
Sorry readers, but today is just a boring day. Hope my body and mind are more willing to entertain tomorrow.
Pictures of Arbuckle Lake and my campsite. Lake pictures are from loop D and loop C.









No comments:

Post a Comment